Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Cutie Patutu

My friend, Mary Ann who took our pictures during the birth, came by Sunday with a gift for Virginia... a handmade tutu! How cute is this! Mary Ann makes these & sells them from this blog: http://cutiepatutu.blogspot.com/ . I just love this, and you know I am not a prissy girl!
I took these pictures this morning after giving Virginia a little sponge bath which she doesn't love yet. She will be 13 days old tonight! My, time is flying! I'm still in a bit of a fog, but things are getting clearer! I am getting more sleep. I would get more if I went to bed a little earlier. She is sleeping a lot better... in her little co-sleeper bed next to our bed instead of just on my chest. Oh, how I love to have her on my chest though. So sweet! And the advice I hear from Grandmas (including my own when Emma was a baby) is hold your babies; they grow up so fast! I already recognize this truth! Now, I'm not going to "spoil" her, but I am going to cuddle with her, love her, and treasure this time I can hold her in my arms! How sweet it is! According to a book someone recently gave me, it was Charles Dickens who said, "...it is not a slight thing when they, who are so fresh from God, love us." Enjoy the rest of our little photo shoot.


Olivia loves her new little sister (as do all the kids). She wanted to have her picture made with Virginia in her tutu. I guess I need to get the other girls their own!


1 comment:

  1. She looks like a doll baby in the tutu! What a girly girl! I am so glad you like it!

    ReplyDelete